- This event has passed.
Walk, Talk, and Taco
October 16 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Come partake in this amazing collab between Little Green, The Elements, and Chaia Tacos!
A much deserved, apres-work, evening RECESS to get your exercise, explore, commune and learn with Margaret Rietano (founder of The Elements DC) and Christy Halvorson Ross (founder of Little Green) and Chaia.
- 6:00: gather at The Sphere at Montrose Park (see map)
- 6:00 – 7:00: Walk the trails of Montrose Park and Dumbarton Oaks Park then hit the side streets of Georgetown as we make our way down to Chaia.
- 7:00 – 8:00: Order your 20% discounted Chaia dinner and settle in for the‘Talk’;
- Margaret will be presenting on “Daily Dose: How, Where, Why and When to get your Nature Groove On”
- Christy will be presenting on Your Bio-individuality & Current Food Trends”.
- 8:00 – 8:15: Head on home or walk en masse back to cars at starting spot.
This RECESS is on us! But please sign up (click enroll below) so we know who to expect and can alert you of any weather related updates. We’d love if you would tell your friends to enroll too! We will have discount coupons to future Elements and Little Green events available to attendees, as well.
- What if the weather is yucky? We will skip the ‘walk’ and all meet at Chaia for the ‘Tacos & Talk’.
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter this RECESS? We ask that participants be 18 or over.
- What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the RECESS? There is 2 hour, Zone 2 parking on the Georgetown side streets but allow a bit of extra time to find a spot. Closest metro stop is at the red line Dupont Station.
- What can I bring to the RECESS?
- Running/exercise shoes recommended. Trails are mostly double track, sometimes rooty, rocky with hills.
- Bring your $ or credit card so you can enjoy Chaia for discounted dinner. Thanks Chaia – (20% off your order)!
- Dogs not allowed on this RECESS.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com