We loooooove summer and all the things that come with it: outdoor picnics, paddle boarding, vacations, summer produce, no homework, sunning, walks in the woods….I could truly go on and on. The heat has hit this country hard, though, and we’re all looking for ways to cool down.
Look no further!
Little Green would like to share some of our favorite summer recipes with you in August, to help cool you down and enjoy the things in wonderful abundance during our favorite season. Here we pair watermelon with crispy summer radishes and cucumber, and then add the zip of jicama and a tangy dressing. We hope you love it!
- 1 watermelon diced
- 1 cup jicama thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber thinly sliced
- 3 radish thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup white champagne vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. agave nectar
- 1 lime juiced
- Combine the dressing in a jar and SHAKE!
- Slice and combine the salad ingredients, and serve in a bowl, well tossed with the dressing.
- Keep chilled. Best served the same day.
Leave a Reply