Has one or more of your summer vacations been cancelled? Do you need some time for some self-care? Stress levels and responsibilities too high at the moment? You need some time to restore! It’s critically important to your overall health!
Join us for this amazing new collab between Little Green and Bloom Yoga for a 7-day reset, including a cleanse, daily yoga, and meditation. Let us take the reins for a week and help you feel better in body, mind and spirit. This virtual self-care experience will also be a fundraiser for Black Lives Matter DC, and 20% of all proceeds will be given to blacklivesmatterdmv.org.
July 5th (prep day)-July 12th
What you’ll receive:
- 7-days (plus a “prep day on July 5”) of DIY cleansing–we will guide you through cooking a gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, meat-free menu, plus will pass along grocery lists, nutrient info, and more. A Little Green Cleanse will detox your body using the most nutrient-rich, fresh, real foods available to us. It’s about building healthy new habits in your kitchen and lifestyle that will nourish you and reboot your system. (food not included)
- Live daily yoga/movement (recorded for those who can’t make it)
- Live daily morning meditation (recorded for those who can’t make it)
- Access to the Little Green members portal, which includes 100’s of anti-inflammatory recipes, meal planners, sample seasonal menu, grocery list, a nutrient library, and general healthy living info.
- Daily email support and guidance from Christy (Little Green) and Kate (Bloom Yoga)
- 3 optional Zoom calls to connect with Christy and Kate, and other participants (1st on “Prep day”, 2nd mid-way through, and a final closing call.)
- Option for meal delivery through a collab with Kitchkat Catering (extra charge)
- Option for private yoga or meditation with Kate with Bloom Yoga (extra charge)
$180 (all-inclusive: DIY cleanse program, unlimited yoga + meditation and more)
20% goes to Black Lives Matter DC
Daily Cleanse, Meditation, and Check-in Schedule:
*All yoga, meditation, and check-in calls will be virtual, and the cleanse is online and DIY, and all can be done from anywhere
Sunday, July 5: “Prep Day”–Start cooking and prepping your food!
Daily 15-minute guided meditation 7:45-8am except Thursday, which will be at 8:45am.
Sunday, July 5 at noon: Virtual opening meet and greet, outline of week ahead
Wednesday, July 8 at 5 p.m.: Midweek check in
Sunday, July 12 at noon: That’s a wrap! Virtual closing for high fives and reflections on the week
Sunday: 4:30pm Flow (60 minutes)
Monday, Weds, Friday: Noon Stretch and Go (30 minutes)
Tuesday: 5:30pm Flow (75 minutes)
Thursday: 7:30pm Restorative (60 minutes)
Saturday: 8:30am Flow (75 minutes)
*NOTE: Bloom Yoga pass holders–No deductions will be taken from your pass during this program.
What happens next?
Register and you will get welcome email. You will immediately have access to the Little Green member’s portal where you can start browsing recipes and can decide if you want to use our sample menu or create your own using any of our recipes. You’ll see the daily rituals of a Little Green cleanse. We will send you links for the Zoom calls. And you can get excited about taking a week to care for yourself…your summer vacation may have been cancelled, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t treat yourself well, get healthier, find some calm, and restore. Support your own well-being as you support the incredibly important work of Black Lives Matter in our community. We can’t wait to see you in July!