COMING SOON! Please subscribe to be alerted to the launch of this program.
STAY VIBRANT while your body undergoes this normal change!
A 2-Month Virtual Educational Experience on Perimenopause. Learn about perimenopause, develop strategies for removing the triggers and lessening your symptoms, and strategize long-term for the prevention of common side-effects that affect women post-menopause.
How is this program going to work? Be the Change: Nourishing Ourselves Through Perimenopause will run for 2 months. During that time, you will receive 3 emails per week (on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.) We will cover topics including:
- Estrogen and Progesterone, your hormones and what is happening with them
- Hot flashes, insomnia, weight gain, vaginal dryness and discomfort, sex drive
- Bone health, Heart health, Breast health
- The many, many options for managing perimenopause including food, exercise, herbs, supplements, stress management and sleep.
We will be suggesting dietary changes (both eliminations and additions) as we go, and also encouraging you to try occasional herbal supplements depending on your symptoms. You will have access to the Little Green Member’s Portal for the whole duration of your program. In the Member’s Portal, you can access all of our anti-inflammatory recipes, and you can use our meal planner and grocery list generator to plan out your meals.
The natural, lifestyle changes we will suggest will:
- assist your body in its adjustment to a new hormonal environment
- assist your emotional transition
- alleviate your symptoms due to lower levels of estrogen
- support your adrenal function. The adrenal cortex continues to produce estrogen precursors during menopause and it is therefore critical to ensure that your adrenals are not depleted.
- help prevent osteoporosis
- help prevent cardiovascular disease
It’s important to note early on that not one solution works for everyone with perimenopause–or any health issue for that matter. Any of you who have worked with Little Green before know that bio-individuality is something we stand by: each of us has our own body and each of us has something that makes us tick. Each of us has our own food loves and sensitivities, and each of us is energized by a different kind of exercise. Some of us need more protein, some of us need more fiber, some of us thrive with grains, and some do not. Please take that into account throughout this program. While we are offering healthy solutions that work for many people, you may find that you need something different. We hope that implementing some of these practices into your daily life over the next few months begins to make a positive difference in your perimenopause journey!
We hope to have you join us!
Christy Halvorson Ross, Little Green
Eliza Graham, Brookfield WellBeing