$54.95 / month for 3 months
Get $10 off total program price if you sign up by Oct. 25! (spread over the 3 payments)
STAY VIBRANT while your body undergoes this normal change!
A 3-Month Virtual Educational Experience on perimenopause and menopause. Learn about this transition, embrace its gifts, remedy its challenges, nourish yourself, and strategize long-term for the prevention of common issues that affect women after menopause.
How is this program going to work? Be the Change: Nourishing Ourselves Through Menopause will run for 3 months. During that time, you will receive 2 emails per week and have various community zoom options.
We will cover topics including:
- Hot flashes, insomnia, weight gain, vaginal dryness and discomfort, sex drive
- Bone health, Heart health, Breast health
- Estrogen and Progesterone, your hormones and what is happening with them
- The many, many options for managing perimenopause including food, exercise, herbs, supplements, stress management and sleep.
We will be suggesting dietary changes (both eliminations and additions) as we go, and also encouraging you to try supportive herbs. Consistency will be key in seeing change, and you may want to have a blender on hand for a daily smoothie! You will have access to the Little Green Member’s Portal for the whole duration of your program, and a variety of resources. In the Member’s Portal, you can access all of our anti-inflammatory recipes, and you can use our meal planner and grocery list generator to plan out your meals.
The natural, lifestyle changes we will suggest will:
- assist your body in its adjustment to a new hormonal environment
- assist your emotional transition
- alleviate your symptoms due to lower levels of estrogen
- support your adrenal function. The adrenal cortex continues to produce estrogen precursors during menopause and it is therefore critical to ensure that your adrenals are not depleted.
- help prevent osteoporosis
- help prevent cardiovascular disease
It’s important to note early on that not one solution works for everyone with perimenopause–or any health issue for that matter. Any of you who have worked with Little Green before know that bio-individuality is something we stand by: each of us has our own body and each of us has something that makes us tick. Each of us has our own food loves and sensitivities, and each of us is energized by a different kind of exercise. Some of us need more protein, some of us need more fiber, some of us thrive with grains, and some do not. Please take that into account throughout this program. While we are offering healthy solutions that work for many people, you may find that you need something different. We hope that implementing some of these practices into your daily life over the next few months begins to make a positive difference in your perimenopause journey!
$164.85 cost for the course, broken up into 3 monthly payments of $54.95 each.
We hope to have you join us!
Christy Halvorson Ross, Little Green
Eliza Graham, Brookfield WellBeing