There is possibly nothing better than a healthy snack that is not only delicious, but also filled with magical ingredients that will make you glow, feel good, and have zero guilt.
I created these Double Chocolate Glow Globes to showcase Apothekary’s new adaptogen blend: Glow Getter.
This collection of adaptogens is pretty incredible…it contains reishi, goji berry, He Shou Wu, maca, ginger, and Tocotrienols (Rice Bran). But in addition, these Glow Globes are proud to contain dates, raw cacao, almonds, and oats. Together you get a combo that is sweet and chewy, chocolatey, and filled with protein, fiber, antioxidants, and anti-cancer compounds.
Below is some amazing info. on these adaptogens, taken from Apothekary’s website.
A berry native to Asia with a subtly sweet and luscious flavor. Goji or “wolf berry” has been rooted in Traditional Chinese Medicine and has been used treat eye, liver, and kidney health.
He Shou Wu:
Maca is an adaptogenic root with a mildly sweet and nutty creamy flavor. Maca helps nourish the adrenal glands, and a general vitality booster for mood, sexual health, and energy.
Known as a digestive aid, Ginger is commonly consumed as a tea or taken dried, after a meal.
This little bit of magic comes together in under 15 minutes, and will last up to a week. Enjoy snacking on them or having them as a nutrient-rich dessert after dinner. I just know you’re gonna love them!!!!
Double Chocolate Glow Globes
- 14 dates pit removed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp. raw cacao
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan pink sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. raw cacao nibs
- 2 tsp. "Glow Getter" adaptogen blend from Apothekary (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- freeze dried raspberries
- coconut flakes
- Process the dates in the cuisinart. Pulse well until dates become one giant ball.
- Add the almonds and pulse until almonds resemble sesame seeds.
- Add the next 5 ingredients and process until well combined. Add the oil and maple syrup and pulse until the consistency allows you to make balls that will stick together.
- Roll into about 20 balls the size of gum balls. If you'd like, roll in coconut flakes or freeze-dried raspberry crumbs for pretty variety!
Link to Apothekary.co "Glow Getter"
"Glow Getter" is an anti-aging and immunity boosting adaptogen blend, containing reishi, goji berry, He Shou Wu, maca, and ginger.
Leave a Reply