Not Sure If you are going through Perimenopause?
Tired? Moody? Not sleeping well? Eating and exercising like you always have, but gaining weight? Sad? Anxious? Migraines? Foggy-headed? In your 40’s or 50’s? Irregular or heavy periods? Hot flashes? Night sweats? Need more time alone? Feeling particularly creative? Forgetful? You may be entering perimenopause. Since this change can last for up to 10 years, why not embrace it as early as possible, learn what you can, and make the changes that could make you feel fantastic? We hope to have you join us!
What will we cover in the program?
- How the pillars of health (food, lifestyle and stress management) can help alleviate perimenopausal challenges and struggles in early menopausal years
- Anti-inflammatory eating and removing triggers
- The importance of balancing blood sugar and adrenal health
- Nourishing foods and herbs, including phytoestrogens and minerals
- Your hormones and what is happening with them
- Hot flashes, insomnia, weight gain and vaginal wellness
- Bone density, heart and breast health for long-term wellness post menopause
- Information that your doctors may not take the time to tell you. We read dozens of books and articles on the subject so that you don’t have to.
What does this program include?
- 2 months of 3x/week educational emails about perimenopause and menopause
- We’ll give you natural, nourishing strategies that may help you feel balanced, giving you relief from challenges that range from hot flashes to insomnia to short-term memory loss
- Dietary suggestions (both additions and eliminations)
- Supportive herb recommendations specific to particular symptoms
- Supportive vitamin and mineral suggestions that will help keep you strong today and long-term
- Weekly projects to help you take action
- Recipes with hormone-balancing ingredients
- Our favorite products to keep you cool and happy
- Recipes for a homemade lube
- Journal prompts
- A private Facebook chat group with other women in the program
- One (optional) Zoom call per month with Christy and Eliza to hear a bit more and ask questions.
- A symptoms questionnaire at the start and end of the program to measure your progress
- Attitude reminders…this can be an AMAZING time for you!
- An intro to bioidentical hormones
- Access to the Little Green Member’s Portal, where you can access all of our anti-inflammatory recipes, our meal planner and grocery list generator
These natural changes may:
- Re-frame this exciting new chapter for you
- Assist your body in its adjustment to a new hormonal environment
- Assist your emotional transition
- Alleviate many of your symptoms
- Help keep your hormones and adrenals balanced and healthy
- Help prevent osteoporosis
- Help prevent cardiovascular disease
About Your Guides:
We are thrilled you are interested in our program and hope you will join us. We couldn’t be more excited to share with you all the things we have been learning about perimenopause. We hope they will make a big difference in your life!
Christy Halvorson Ross, Little Green
Eliza Graham, Brookfield WellBeing
What is this going to cost me?
The price for the 2-month program is $69.50/month for two months.
Other Things You Can Spend $69.50 on:
- ⅓ of a visit to your doctor (after insurance)
- A quick run to Safeway to grab an ingredient for dinner, and a few other things
- Babysitting cost for dinner out
- Less than half an hour of therapy
- ⅓ of one SAT tutoring session for your kid
Why you should spend it on Be The Change: Nourishing Ourselves Through Perimenopause instead:
- This is about YOU and something that will create positivity in YOUR life
- This is long-lasting. Perimenopause is usually about 4 years of your life but can be up to 10 years. This is an investment for your health, your days, your nights, your comfort, your moods.
- Why not start with natural?! We have the ability to heal with food and lifestyle changes. Starting there could result in positive change and improvements in overall health.
- You deserve to be the best version of yourself, and the people around you deserve to have that best version too.
- Small changes every week can result in BIG change! We are here to help you through this.
It’s important to note early on that not one solution works for everyone with perimenopause–or any health issue for that matter. Any of you who have worked with Little Green before know that bio-individuality is something we stand by: each of us has our own body and each of us has something that makes us tick. Each of us has our own food loves and sensitivities, and each of us is energized by a different kind of exercise. Some of us need more protein, some of us need more fiber, some of us thrive with grains, and some do not. Please take that into account throughout this program. While we are offering healthy solutions that work for many people, you may find that you need something different. We hope that implementing some of these practices into your daily life over the next few months begins to make a positive difference in your perimenopausal journey!