Conscious + nourishing plant-forward
cleanses promoting a healthy
individual + a thriving earth
A Little Green Cleanse is about detoxing your body using the most nutrient-rich, fresh, real foods available to us. It’s about building healthy new habits in your kitchen and lifestyle that will nourish you and reboot your system.
● Reduced inflammation
● Increased energy + vitality
● More focus, less fog
● Weight loss
● Bolstered immunity
● Clearer skin + more glow
● Deeper sleep
● Fewer cravings
● Optimized cell regeneration
● Healthier planet
Individual Cleanse Options:
1. We offer date-specific, community cleanses five times throughout the year (5, 7, or 10-day options). Check our shop page for availability.
2. We also offer a “flex cleanse” that you can do anytime you like! This is a 7-day cleanse that automatically begins the day after you register.
3. Food delivery options are available in the DC area in conjunction with cleanse programs.
4. Once you’ve registered for your program, you’ll gain access to the Membership Portal for the duration of your cleanse. You’ll have abundant cleanse-friendly recipes + will learn about anti-inflammatory eating. You can peruse recipes, use our tools to make a schedule and a market list, and then shop. Once the cleanse begins, you will get:
● Daily practical advice and inspiration
● Membership to a cleanse chat group
● A new recipe each day
● Nutrient and Focus information
● Menu planners + grocery lists
● Online Nutrient Library
● Daily rituals to follow
5. Each cleanse has a “prep day” (day before the cleanse begins) when you’ll start chopping, prepping and cooking
Annual Membership Options:
1. Pay in one lump sum and save 13% ($199) or pay monthly ($19/month for 12 months).
2. Membership includes FOUR quarterly anti-inflammatory cleanses (see individual cleanses)
3. Membership includes 365 access to the recipes, meal planner, and grocery list generator, as well as a monthly connect email from us, with inspiration
4. …all for less than buying all four cleanses individually!
What is anti-inflammatory eating?
Anti-inflammatory diets are widely regarded as healthy. Chronic inflammation in the body is the root cause of many serious illnesses – including heart disease, many cancers, and Alzheimer’s disease. If it persists, it damages the body and causes illness. Stress, lack of exercise, genetic predisposition, and exposure to toxins can all contribute to such chronic inflammation, but dietary choices play a big role as well. Eating an anti-inflammatory diet (fruits and veggies, plant-based proteins like nuts and beans, whole grains, and fatty fish) can help lower your chances of having other problems and can keep you healthier longer, as well as give you more energy, more joy, and more focus and brain-power.
About Little Green
Christy created the Little Green Cleanse to help you carve out time to eat whole, real, fresh, plant-based foods that are the most nutritious for your body. During a Little Green Cleanse, you will remove allergens, toxins, foods that cause inflammation, and blood sugar disruptors. Our healthy-eating detox programs are online, community programs, giving you support and guidance for the duration of your cleanse. Christy was inspired to start Little Green while helping her wonderful mom fight an 8-year battle with cancer, bringing her green juice every day and extending and improving her quality of life. Food is our fuel, food makes up our cells, and good food can change your life! Visit our Shop page to see what cleanses are upcoming. We offer 5, 7, 10, and 21-day cleanse programs at different intervals throughout the year. If you live in DC, you can also order your food! Your body will thank you for being part of one of our programs, and so will our planet!
The Energy of Food
Food and Community
Thriving Human Beings
Get your weekly dose
of Little Green!
Subscribe for recipes and inspiration! (And a FREE 3-Day trial cleanse!) We promise never to share your information.
Good food can change your life. Eat Happily!
“I love how much I have grown personally since my first cleanse. I have learned so many things about nutrition and substituting ingredients to achieve flavors I love! I have not only learned from you–whose guidance and knowledge is remarkable–but I have also learned from my fellow cleansers. The best part of every cleanse for me is that joyful feeling that comes around day 4/5. It’s always such a sweet surprise when I have energy to really enjoy a silly game with the kids. I am so grateful for your work, the love that you put into it, and for all the knowledge you have shared with me. Thank you!! Xoxo
Repeat cleanser + Annual Member