5 Days of Cleanse Instruction + Pre-Holiday Healthy Eating: Dec. 10-14, 2017. Prep Day is Dec. 9. (You may register until midnight on 12/9)
(This is the same exact program that was offered in November.)
Are you a fledgling cleanser? Has the thought of “detoxing” intrigued but also intimidated you? Do you need a quick shake-up before the holiday season? This easy + quick five days will teach you how to cleanse, bolster your immune system, give you a mini-detox, and clear up your skin, brighten your eyes, and calm you before tackling the holidays! A great way to treat yourself before the season of over-indulgence hits.
In this cleanse, you are allowed to keep your coffee (but no sugar or cow’s milk!)
Little Green will guide you through the 5-days. We will provide you with:
- a daily menu (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks)
- complete grocery list (can be purchased 100% from Trader Joe’s)
- a guided “prep” day on Saturday where you prepare a number of the dishes. Most evenings you’ll need to cook 1-2 additional dishes (one is often a green salad) that will make enough for leftovers for the next day’s lunch or dinner.
- a daily email that guides you through what you’ll need to do each day in terms of prep, cooking, focus
- access to a private Facebook group where you can chat and exchange ideas with other cleansers
- access to members-only “Members Portal” on www.littlegreen.me where you have hundreds of additional recipes, guidelines, and more. Your access to this lasts for 4 days after the cleanse concludes.
You will need to set aside 3-5 hours on Saturday to do your grocery shopping and prep (cooking three recipes and 1 salad dressing) to get you started.
Learn more about the 5-Day Beginner’s Cleanse here!