5-Day Beginner’s Cleanse: Nov. 12-16
The Little Green 5-Day Beginner’s Cleanse has launched! It will run Nov. 12-16 (Saturday, Nov. 11th will be your Prep Day!) Register now to experience amazing benefits:
- be happier
- increased energy and vitality
- feel generally better + more comfortable
- clearer skin + glow
- fewer mood swings
- more focus + less fog
- weight loss (average is 3-5 lbs)
- less inflammation
- fewer cravings
- deeper sleep
- bolstered immune system
- re-set your cells for optimum regeneration
- your daily food choices can change the way your genes express themselves (begin to combat chronic illness!)
- help the environment with reduced meat + dairy consumption
The Little Green 5-Day Beginner’s Cleanse is designed to make healthy eating and this mini-detox as EASY as possible. We’ve created a menu for you that is simple and nutritious. Over the 5 days (and 15 meals), you’ll create 15 recipes, a number of which are as simple as smoothies or eggs or green salads, and a number of easy recipes which you will make enough for leftovers for other meals.
The day before the start of any Little Green Cleanse is called “Prep Day.” This is a day we carve out to get ready for our Cleanse: select recipes, grocery shop, and start your glorious food preparation.
During your program you will receive:
- a daily menu (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks)
- complete grocery list (can be purchased 100% from Trader Joe’s)
- a guided “prep” day on Saturday where you prepare a number of the dishes. Most evenings you’ll need to cook 1-2 additional dishes (one is often a green salad) that will make enough for leftovers for the next day’s lunch or dinner.
- a daily email that guides you through what you’ll need to do each day in terms of prep, cooking, focus
- access to a private Facebook group where you can chat and exchange ideas with other cleansers
- access to members-only “Members Portal” on www.littlegreen.me where you have hundreds of additional recipes, guidelines, and more. Your access to this lasts for 4 days after the cleanse concludes.